Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Wildlife With The Kids!




Hi everybody!!!!! It's Sara reporting from the Root Celler!!


Today, we went to a wildlife preserve with the other kids. It was pretty fun to just hang out with the Root Celler kids in a different place. We got to see all kinds of animals. We saw an eagle, moose, deer, turtles, bobcats, foxes, and so much more. It was amazing to see the amazed faces of the children when they saw all the animals. But it was also pretty hectic trying to keep track of all the kids since they tended to run off a lot. Shortly after we got back from the zoo, we went to a Sea Dogs game. The Portland Sea Dogs VS the Harrisburg Senators. It was my first game and I must say, it was pretty intense! In the second inning, I was starting to get pretty hyper. By the seventh inning, I was in a full-blown insanity. I cooled down after the game was over though. This day was probably the most fun day in my life! :)


~Sara 0___0